The Grosvenor philosophy focuses upon maintaining a long-term trusted relationship with clients, showing distinct quality, integrity and excellence, which in turn gives both private and business clients financial peace of mind. The level of satisfaction may be best judged by the fact that most new clients come to us as a result of personal recommendation from existing clients.
With over 30 years in the industry, Phil Cox (DipPFS Certs CII(MP&ER)) is qualified to advise in all areas of investment planning, retirement planning and wealth planning. He has been a practising financial adviser for the past 22 years, firstly with a national firm and now as Principal of a large provincial practice.
For many years, Phil and his team have been successfully offering two distinct areas of expertise:
Individual Wealth Management:
- Building and preserving individualís or familyís capital.
- Preserving assets for long-term financial security.
- Arranging adequate protection for individuals and their loved ones.
- Retirement planning for both long-term & immediate needs.
Advising SME businesses:
- Aiding entrepreneurs and business leaders to grow their enterprises whilst ensuring best outcomes for the business stakeholders.
- Setting up and maintaining employment benefit and risk management strategies.
- Developing and reviewing remuneration and exit strategies*.
- Ensuring sufficient key-man & shareholder protection.
*This may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place